Curly Hair Parklands
Parklands WA 6210
Book into our conveniently located Sachi Hair and Beauty Salon located in Mandurah Forum, and you will find our team excited to discuss a new look, a restyle or a special occasion makeover with you, using all the latest techniques, products and services.
At Sachi Hair and Beauty we use Goldwell Professional and Napoleon Perdis products to achieve outstanding results for your new look.
Curly Hair Parklands
A simple breakdown: Type 1s are straight, Type 2s are wavy, Type 3s are curly, and Type 4s are coily. Easy, right?
The sub-classifications of A to C are based on the width or diameter of your wave, curl, or coil. Type As have a wider pattern size, Type Bs medium, and Type Cs the smallest of the three. The real beauty of identifying your hair type is that you’re better at understanding how to care for your texture so you can have more versatility.
Curly Hair Parklands
Everyone loves bouncy natural curly hair, but only those who have it deal with the struggle behind the perfect locks. We know, there are so many days when your rebel curly hair don’t want to stay in place. This is why we try to make your life easier by presenting the 50 natural curly hairstyles to choose from for easy and impressive-looking hair every day. All hair lengths and colors included!
- Long Layered Haircut. You can easily obtain a look like this with a layered haircut and a beautiful blonde balayage. Also, tousle your hair a little bit for a more natural appearance.
- Ombre Curls. African American hair is always spectacular with the right haircut. Highlight your curls with a beautiful ombre, and you’ll get a fabulous look.
- Mid-Length Curls. A layered center-parted haircut visually adds more volume to your hair on both sides, and you get a fantastic look you’ll adore.
- Big Curls with Bangs. A dark hair color combined with bangs can frame your face in a great way. If you want to add a little something to your look, throw in some babylights.
- Bouncy Curls. This hairstyle is perfect for any kind of curls. You may keep your natural hair color and add a bit of spice to it with subtle highlights.
- Cheeky Curly Bob. A great way to do your hair in a fun, girlish way. Such curly hair styles show the world how ready you are to enjoy your life and soak in the positive vibes! The haircut is medium-length, so you will feel comfortable even during the hottest day of the year.
- Messy Shoulder-Length Cut. Even though it can’t be called long curly hair, you will still have space to experiment with various updos. With a bit of creative mess yet classy, this hairdo is the one you need for a sophisticated evening out.
- Elegant Low Updo. If you are getting ready for a dinner in a fancy restaurant, you can choose a low messy bun that will make you look marvelous. Everyone will love it!
- Voluminous Natural Curly Hair. If you are tired of straightening your hair every day, why fight with nature? Voluminous curls framing your face will highlight the beauty you were born with and boost your confidence!
- Toasted Blonde Curls. This color shade is so eye-popping and makes your hair strands appear even more textured!
- Big Airy Curls. You can’t stop admiring these textured, perfect loops! Every curl shines, and her mane is genuinely fascinating! Spritz a bit of hairspray to keep your curls in place.
- Perfect Ringlets. This is how you make your hair stand out! Choose a shorter stacked shape for your curls. You’ll look divine, and everybody will notice your new style.
- Curly Updo. Finding the best hairstyle for a fancy event is never easy, but with this hairdo, you’ll become a real diva.
- Lush Curls. The weightless curls are admirable! Subtle highlights can make your hair appear more textured and chic. Keep your bangs on one side for a cool combover look.
- Long Naturally Curly Hairstyle. Make your curls stand out with a pinch of purple color. The effect is undoubtedly eye-popping! Enjoy the attention you’ll receive after this significant change; you deserve it!
- Two-Tone Shaggy Curly Cut. You can have hairstyles for curly hair in any color you like. If you want a rather classic option, an ombre with a smooth gradient in natural blonde or brunette is a perfect choice!
- Loose Curl. A layered haircut will add even more volume to your hair, and you’ll get a glamorous natural look.
- Bold Blonde Curls. That’s a way to shine! Tight ringlets are so lovely and perfect! If you want a breathtaking effect, you can also change your hair color into something bright, like a shiny blonde, or even pick an electric shade.
- Layered Ombre Bob. Mix a good subtle ombre with a layered bob haircut for curls, and the result won’t disappoint. Define those ringlets with a bit of hair product to make your curls stand out even more.
- Universal Style with Wide Bangs. This style is fitting for all curly hair types. Add curly bangs and watch the beautiful transformation! However, this style is among the demanding haircuts for curly hair, so try conditioning and oils tailored for natural curly hairstyles.
- Messy Updo for Curls. A messy updo can save you a lot of time if you have rebel curls. You will also get a fantastic look. Say “goodbye” to those crazy mornings when you need to wake up earlier to fix your hair.
- Flawless Curls. Short natural curly hair can be easy to style if you choose a cut with short sides.
- Spiral Curls. Get a layered haircut, and you’ll give your hair a lot of volume. Wear your bangs on a side or just split it in the middle. Try using a hair product that defines your curls and keeps them bouncy the whole day.
- Curly Twisted Updo. When it comes to long curly hair, there’s always room for playing with your loops. Be creative!
- Tiny Tight Ringlets. It’s not always easy to find the perfect haircut when you have such rebel ringlets. A layered haircut would help you keep your hair in place.
- Short Curls. A hairstyle like this will make you look younger, and this is the first reason you should give it a try. You won’t regret it.
- Defined Loops. This hairstyle is so easy to maintain. Apply your hair care products when your mane is still wet and get a fantastic everyday look.
- Soft Curls with Subtle Balayage. Getting a subtle blonde balayage will make your fine curls soft and cute. Can’t get enough of this color blend!
- Bold Ringlets. The medium length naturally curly hair in this photo shines thanks to its density, beautiful texture, rounded shape and brightening highlights. Keep in mind that moisturizing is the key to fantastic ringlets.
- Brunette Natural Curls. Classy, elegant, astonishing! These curls are every girl’s dream.
- Messy Wavy Bob. Waves go perfectly with messy styling, and the example is right below.
- Natural Loops. This is a worthy style to recreate. Combine your curls with a bob haircut, and you’ll love your new hairdo.
- Angled Curly Bob. The popular angled shape and a standout hair color solution deliver a cool hairstyle with zest.
- Beach Curls. This romantic tousled hairstyle goes well with a bob haircut and babylights.
- Kinky Curly. The natural red corkscrew curls are tempting and touchable.
- Long Banged Waves. Bangs add such a fresh air to these long beautiful waves. The highlighted ends are also a must!
- Messy Ringlets. Get a stacked bob haircut and upgrade it with balayage highlights – your new look will be complemented by everyone.
- Wild Curls. Highlight your natural curls by bleaching random pieces and/or dyeing them in a brighter color. The effect is spectacular, don’t you think?
- Long Romantic Curls. Don’t need to panic if your hair gets frizzy, just find the perfect haircut for your type of hair.
- Glossy Defined Curls. Moisturize your ringlets and they’ll make a statement wherever you go. A blue or gray tint makes the raven black more mysterious.
- Thick Curly Shag. Thick hair is something any woman desires, and if you are one of those who have it, you are so lucky. Frame your face with some bangs and a mid-length shaggy haircut.
- Curly Mane. These spiral curls are cute! Use a curl defining cream to get the look.
- Afro Curls. Those marvelous ringlets probably make you jealous, we know. The chocolate and cinnamon blend is hot!
- Long Curls. The boho-styled curls are just amazing. A layered haircut will help you obtain this mesmerizing look.
- Long Purple Bob. Define your curls, and the next time you dye your hair, use a mix of purple and burgundy to add a statement color to your locks.
- Rebel Curls. If you want to obtain a messy and rebel mullet-like look, get a shag cut, comb and tousle your hair.
- Natural Curls with a Fringe. A longer layered hairstyle is the best for frizzy curls. Bangs are optional, as many girls with curly hair prefer to straighten them. But you may embrace them!
- “Pineapple” Bun. We love pineapple hairdos, and so should you! They look amazing on any hair type, especially on your natural curls.
- Chocolate Spiral Curls. Get your ringlets in shape with some moisturizing and curl defining products.
- Pintura Highlights. With this fantastic technique, you get every curl painted individually. The result is outstanding because it will add dimension to your hair. This is a MUST TRY for naturally curly hair!
Curly Hair Parklands
Sachi Hair And Beauty are curly hair experts and can work wonders with your curly hair.